A Finer Week for defying gravity, augmented reality magazines and Asian modelsby Dino-Ray Ramos on Nov 13, 2009 • 12:56 am No Comments
* This week’s episode of Glee offends the disabled…
* …but Defying Gravity still happily plays on repeat in my head.
* Mad Men had its super-poignant and orgasmically emotional season finale. Now my Sundays are empty and lonely.
* Luckily, January Jones will be hosting SNL tomorrow in an attempt to fill that void.
*Carrie Prejean digs herself into a bigger moron hole not once…
* …but twice!
* Minnie Driver is set to join the cast of Modern Family – the best show you probably aren’t watching.
* The latest protest fad in San Francisco: Hotel workers.
* 50-cent promotes his fragrance at Macy’s in SF. So that’s where he’s been all this time!
* Liu Wen becomes the first Asian Victoria’s Secret model. It’s about damn time.
* Emanuel Ungaro calls Lindsay Lohan’s collection a disaster. Is he just now realizing this?
* Speaking of disaster, Ashlee Simpson thinks she can be fashion designer.
* Meanwhile, in the world of real fashion designers, Jason Wu is set to design a capsule collection for TSE.
* First thing on my Christmas wishlist: Martin Margiela Chunky Jumper
* One word to describe Esquire’s augmented reality issue: Awesome.
* Madonna is the new face for Dolce & Gabbana because she needs to earn more money somehow.